Your views and feedback . . .
The webmaster would be very pleased to receive your views and feedback on what you think about this website and would welcome any ideas you may have for its improvement and enhancement.
Many long hours have gone into setting up, designing and maintaining this site in the hope that it can become an interesting and relevant point of reference for all enthusiasts of the 'Tilling' era of the Eastern Counties Omnibus Company.
There is still much to do before I can consider this site to be a fully comprehensive reference to this much loved East Anglian bus operator, so your views and ideas will prove very useful for the site's future development.
Please feel free to complete this visitor feedback form. It is in MS Word document format. Please follow these simple steps which explain how to download a blank form and email the completed form to the webmaster.
1. Click the blue text above.
2. Click 'save' in the dialogue box which opens next.
3. Click 'open', then 'open with'.
4. In the next dialogue box, choose MS Word to open the form in and click 'OK'.
5. When the form opens in MS Word, click the activation button on the form.
6. Complete the form, using the drop down menu boxes and text boxes.
7. When completed, click 'file', then 'send to', then click 'mail recipient as attachment'.
8. Insert firstname.lastname@example.org into the 'To' box and click 'send'.
(Pictured above right: LKD 229 (OVF 229) has been fully restored by the Eastern Transport Collection Society of Norwich)