Back to 'History of ECOC' page                                Home

  

Click here to view a short history of the Company in .pdf format.  To return to this page after viewing the history, please use your browser's 'back' button.

It is intended to add a route map in due course.


Vehicle livery

Originally two shades of grey, darker grey on lower panels. A blue band was added later.  Changed to yellow and black in 1923.  Changed again to yellow and brown in 1927.  Changed again to red and white in 1930 although not all vehicles were repainted by the time of transfer to Eastern Counties.


Enamel time table header plate


Photo 1 - AH 0519


Photo 2 - AH 0519


Photo 3 - AH 845


Photo 4 - E 45


Photo 5 - PW 8225


Photo 6 - PW 9901


Photo 7 - PW 9901 (with Eastern Counties Omnibus Company)


Photo 8 - VF 2466 (with Eastern Counties Omnibus Company) 


Photo 9 - VF 2789 (with Eastern Counties Omnibus Company)


Photo 10 - VF 2803


Photo 11 - VF 2847 (with Eastern Counties Omnibus Company)


Photo 12 - VF 7644


Photo 13 - VF 7645 (with Eastern Counties Omnibus Company)


Photo 14 - VF 8533 (with Eastern Counties Omnibus Company)


Photo 15 - VG 2559 (with Eastern Counties Omnibus Company)


Photo 16 - AA 232


Photo 17 - AH 0716 and others at Recorder Road Bus Station, Norwich


Photo 18 - PW 101


Photo 19 - VF 2836


Back to 'History of ECOC' page                                Home